The Governor of California has restricted the capacity of church services and we ask everyone to observe the following points:
• Only 30 people can attend Sunday morning service because seating is limited to 25% of our normal 120 person capacity.
• At this time, only qualified church members will have seating in the sanctuary.
• Sunday school classes remain suspended until further notice.
• You MUST wear a mask while in the building.
• Social distancing is in effect. Please stay 6 ft apart.
• Service time is 10:45 am to 12:15 pm.
Thank you for your understanding and God bless you!