Skip to content
Open again for worship, Praise Jesus!
Until further notice
The Governor of California has restricted the capacity of church services and we ask everyone to observe the following points:
• Only 30 people can attend Sunday morning service because seating is limited to 25% of our normal 120 person capacity.
• At this time, only qualified church members will have seating in the sanctuary.
• Sunday school classes remain suspended until further notice.
• You MUST wear a mask while in the building.
• Social distancing is in effect. Please stay 6 ft apart.
• Service time is 10:45 am to 12:15 pm.
Thank you for your understanding and God bless you!